Reserve your seat now for the Land Development Permit Update workshop!
Join Knox County engineering staff to hear about recent updates to the Land Development Site Review process that will bring together all the resources and information you need in one place. Staff will answer questions, and demonstrate how users can take advantage of new tools and resources.
Dates for demos at 205 W Baxter Ave:
- July 16th 1.30-3pm
- July 19th 10-11.30am
- July 23rd 10-11.30am
- July 25th 10-11.30am
The mission of stormwater management is to improve and/or maintain the health of Knox County water resources by mitigating the effects of urban development in accordance with the Federal Clean Water Act.
- Knox County Stormwater Management announces Storm Drain Style-Off, opens call for artists
- Septic, agriculture grants available in Roseberry Creek Watershed
- Greenway Mural article, Shopper News
- You're invited to the Harrell Road Park ribbon cutting
- Knox County seeks artists to paint storm drains
- Roseberry Creek watershed gets grant
- 2017 Storm Drain Initiative Call for Artists
- The DRAFT FY16 Annual Report