print header

Account Access

Who Do I Call?

How do I change my investments in the Asset Accumulation Plan, STAR plan and Knox County Voluntary 457 Plan?

  1. Asset Accumulation Ticker Symbols
  2. Asset Accumulation Trade Restrictions
  3. Asset Fund List
  4. STAR Ticker Symbols
  5. STAR Trade Restrictions
  6. STAR Fund List
  7. Knox County 457 Plan Fund List
  8. Knox County 457 Plan
  9. MERP/Disability

How do I navigate through the USI website?

Click here and follow the detail instructions.

How do I change my 457 Plan investments in the Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union (KTFCU)?

“Such deposits earn a rate of return and do not depend on any investments in stocks or other instruments that can vary in value except to increase by the earnings.” Taken from the Deferred Compensation Plan 457(b) brochure from KTFCU, you may contact them at their downtown location at (865) 582-2700.

How do I change my 457 Plan investments in Nationwide?

There are 3 ways to change your investments through Nationwide.

  1. Visiting
  2. Via Automated Phone System at 1-877-677-3677 (toll free).Enter password and dial the prompt for information or change desired.
  3. If you would like to speak with a Customer Service Retirement Specialist; call 1-877-677-3678, dial (star) * (zero) 0. Available 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  4. You may also speak with a local representative Wayne Sellars by one of the following methods:

    a. Office Phone: (865) 966-6486
    b. Mobile Phone: (865) 803-6647

Investment Performance

Account Access

To review the fund performance of one of the plans listed below please click on the link.

Asset Accumulation Program and Knox County Voluntary 457 Plan

Click here for the fund performance
A full description of investment options is available in the KnoxQuarterly.

Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union


Nationwide Retirement Solutions

Visit www.NRSFRU.COM


T. Rowe Price Target Funds

2017 IRS 457(b) Deferred Compensation Limits

Each year the IRS sets limits for how much a 457(b) Participant can contribute on a pre-tax basis. For participants who are age 50, additional contributions are allowed up to a higher limit. For participants who wish to use the “catch-up” provision and contribute more than the basic limit, the Retirement Office must be informed with a notation on the 457(b) Enrollment/Change Form. Unless otherwise noted, Participants will be limited to the annual limit of $18,000 for 2017.

Keep in mind that you can monitor your year-to-date contributions on your payroll check stub.

Limit Year

2017 Limit Amount

Age 50 or Older

2017 Annual Limit



Catch Up



Total Eligible 2017 457(b) Contributions



  • twitter
  • rss
  • email

Retirement Services

City County Building
400 Main Street
Suite 371
Knoxville, TN 37902
Phone: 865-215-2323
Fax: 865-215-2421
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Department Email