Surveys conducted on Knox County
- BRFSS – Knox County’s Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System is a telephone health survey system, tracking health conditions and risk behaviors.
- Middle School YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s middle school students.
- Community Health Assessment – Reports detailing Knox County’s priority health issues.
- YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s students.
- Knox County Middle School Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Status of Sexually Transmitted Infections (October 2018)
- 2010-2014 Knox County Cancer Report
- Behavioral Risk Factor Survey 2014
- Birth Outcomes in Knox County 2005-2015
- Community Health Assessment 2014-2015 online version
- Community Health Assessment 2014-2015 print version
- Knox County High School Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Body Mass Index Estimates for Knox County Schools Children: 2016-2017
- Naloxone Community Collaborative
Bulletin on Epidemiology and Public Health in East Tennessee
To sign up for the quarterly Epi Update, please contact us at email@example.com.
Community Research Collaborations
Park Access and Physical Activity Report: This study was conducted by the UT Department of Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport Studies and the Department of Public Health, in partnership with KCHD and the City of Knoxville City Parks and Recreation Department. The study examines park access and how residents use their local park for physical activity. This study is part of the Community Health Improvement Plan (2016-2019) which addresses access to safe parks, greenways and sidewalks.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Have a data request, inquiry, or want some specific statistics?
We can help!
Call: (865) 215-5093 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org