Tax Relief for Elderly & Disabled Homeowners
Open Enrollment for 2018 starts October 1, 2018 thru April 5, 2019.
Click on appropriate box to access application, print, complete and sign.
First time applicants will need to provide the following with their completed application(s):
- Proof of identity, age, and residency for applicant, applicant’s spouse, and any other owners of the property.
- Paid receipt for the 2018 Property Taxes (applies only to Tax Relief applicants).
- Copy of a Bill of Sale or Title for mobile home if applicable.
- Copy of Trust or Life Estate if applicable (resident remainder information required if living on property).
- Proof of 2017 income for applicant, applicant’s spouse, and any other owners of the property.
- Disabled Veterans or Widow(er) of a Disabled Veterans must also complete an F-16 or F-16S form.
If you are applying for Tax Relief and Tax Freeze you must submit an application for each program.
Applications are also available at all Trustee locations. If you need assistance filling out an application or copies of required documentation, you may go to one of our convenient satellite locations.
Please contact the Trustee's office at 865-215-8554 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Once approved for either program you must requalify every year and prove eligibility.