Tax Relief for Elderly & Disabled Homeowners
Open Enrollment for 2021 starts October 1, 2021 thru April 5, 2022.
Click on appropriate box to access application, print, complete and sign.
First time applicants will need to provide the following with their completed application(s):
- Proof of identity, age, and residency for applicant, applicant’s spouse, and any other owners of the property.
- Paid receipt for the 2021 Property Taxes (applies only to Tax Relief applicants).
- Copy of a Bill of Sale or Title for mobile home if applicable.
- Copy of revocable Trust or Life Estate if applicable (resident remainder information required if living on property).
- Proof of 2020 income for applicant, applicant’s spouse, and any other owners of the property.
Income proof NOT required for Disabled Veterans or Widow(er) of Disabled Veteran applicants.
- Disabled Veterans or Widow(er) of a Disabled Veterans must also complete an F-16 or F-16S form.
- You may complete the applications by mail. Be sure to sign the applications and list at least one phone number where we can reach you.
If you are applying for Tax Relief and Tax Freeze you must submit an application for each program.
Applications are also available at all Trustee locations. If you need assistance filling out an application or copies of required documentation, you may go to one of our convenient satellite locations.
To hear a recording of the latest information regarding Tax Relief and Tax Freeze, call the Trustee’s information line at 865-215-8554 OR visit one of our convenient satellite locations with any questions or concerns OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once approved for either program you must requalify every year and prove eligibility.