For COVID Vaccine information, click here
Changes to Travel Immunization Clinic (TIC) due to COVID-19:
- Due to the COVID response, TIC is not taking new appointments at this time. They will be closed for the foreseeable future to help with vaccines. For more information click here.
- For more information on the Flu, click here
Note on Immunization Records Request due to COVID-19:
Immunization record requests can be made by phone (865-215-5150), fax (865-215-5155), email (KCHDIP@knoxcounty.org), or mail.
- When making the request, please provide the following information: full name, date of birth, address, current phone number, and parent’s name (if child is under 18 years of age).
- Requests made by mail should be sent to the following address: Knox County Health Department, Immunization Program, 140 Dameron Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- If making the request through email, a phone number must be provided for the department to contact the person requesting the records.
- Records can only be mailed to the home address; records cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Children’s records can be obtained via mail by parent only.
- Anyone 18 years old or older has to request their own records.
- Please call (865-215-5150) for an appointment if needing to transfer records to the TN state certificate.
Just like good nutrition, exercise and regular check-ups, vaccines play a vital role in keeping you healthy throughout your life – from childhood through your senior years. In fact, immunizations are considered one of the most important public health achievements of the last century, protecting millions from illness, hospitalization and even death.
We provide routine child immunizations based on the National Immunization Schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We also provide the recommended immunizations for adults, including those needed for international travel.
If you do not find the information you need below, please contact us at 865-215-5300 or email@example.com.