Map To New Harvest Park
- Steps to reserve the Community Building
(1) View calendar and select an available date
(2) Read the Building Rental Policy
(3) To make reservations call 865.215.6600
RENTAL FEES will be accepted by CREDIT CARD ONLY
and at the time the reservation is made.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- 100% refund for all cancellations made 30-365 days prior to rental date.
- 25% will be assessed for all cancellations made 1-29 days prior to rental date.
- Rental reschedules may be made 7 business days prior to rental date, for one time only; for the same year and another date must be given at the time you call to cancel the original date.
No refunds or reschedules for requests made on or after the reservation date.
- *Cancellations & reschedules must be done during office hours 8:00am-4:30pm- Closed on Holidays. Available Times
- Community Building Rental Policy, Rates & Procedures
- Seating for 110, building capacity 143
- 28 – 8 foot tables
- Kitchen is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and sink only
- Click on Rental Policy for more details
- To reserve the picnic pavilion/amphitheatre
Picnic Pavilion will seat 78, maximum capacity 97
AM = 9:00 AM to 2 PM (Monday-Saturday)
PM = 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
ALL DAY = 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
On Sunday ONLY = ALL DAY rental from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
On the calendar if the space is blank, this day is NOT AVAILABLE.
Please view calendar and to make reservations call 215-6600
- Splash pad is open from May – September, weather permitting
- Park hours are from sunrise to sunset
- Community Building Directions (I-640 E / US-25W S / TN-9 N Via EXIT 3 Toward ASHEVILLE. - Take the Washington Pike / Mall Road South - Exit 8- Toward Millertown Pike -Turn Left Onto Washington Pike - Turn Right To Stay On Washington Pike - .2 mile on left entrance to park) map
The Farmers’ Market open: May through November