Permits You May Need to Operate in Knox County
- Flood Plain Development Permit: click here
- Grading Permit: click here
- Small Lot Fill and/or Grading Agreement: click here
- Special Pollution Abatement Permit
- Knox County Special Pollution Abatement Permit (SPAP) for Food Handling and Processing Facilities click here
- This permit is for existing facilities Knox County Special Pollution Abatement Permit (SPAP) This permit is for existing facilities
- Knox County Special Pollution Abatement Permit (SPAP) click here
- This permit is for NEW construction
- Knox County Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for businesses.
- This is NOT a fillable form.Please print and mail your SWPPP
to the address listed in the document.
- Small Lot Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Plan
- This form must accompany any permit application for single family residential construction and site grading of less than one (1) acre. All paper work for this permit should be submitted to Knox County Code Administration and Inspection (www.knoxcounty.org/codes). They may be reached at 865-215-2323.
205 West Baxter Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm