Knox County Stormwater partners with The Water Quality Forum to provide the public a unique opportunity to learn about and help improve water quality in local creeks, called “Families in the Creek”. Similar to the Kids in the Creek program, participants will learn how to determine if a creek is healthy by conducting a range of fascinating aquatic and streamside assessments led by trained water resource professionals. Among the many activities, adults and youth alike will suit up in waders to identify the diversity of fish present. Community members will be invited to register, with a limit of 40 participants to ensure a quality experience for all.
Registration Info & Details:
- Registration info will be posted on our website main page several weeks before the event.
- For advance notice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age Limits: Must be 7 & up. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Reservations: Limited to the first 40 people.
- Wear clothes & shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please bring a bag lunch.