print header

Reporting Form for Drainage Concerns

Please use this form for residential drainage, flooding and / or erosion concerns to private property in Knox County, especially if it is in or near a storm drain, stream or ditch.

If your report is about an issue within Knoxville City limits, please call 3-1-1 to report your concern instead of filling out this form.

If your report is about a water supply or wastewater issue, please contact your local utility instead of filling out this form.

Drainage Concerns Reporting Form

What are you concerned about on your private property?
Flooding / Drainage Location Type:
Do you have a depression, hole or sinkhole in your yard

Please leave this blank
Please do not change this field

  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • rss
  • email


205 West Baxter Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917

Phone: 865-215-5540
Fax: 865-215-5831

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Department Email

Report an
Illicit Discharge or Spill

Looking for a Speaker?
Reporting for Drainage Concerns?