Are you pregnant and ready to quit smoking? We can help!
Quitting smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your health and the health of your baby.
If you’re interested in a program designed to help you quit while also offering an opportunity for you to earn diapers and baby wipes, sign up for our free program today!
How to enroll?
- Enroll in the program to help pregnant women quit smoking by calling 865-215-5394 or email Debra.Lane@knoxcounty.org.
- Attend 4 prenatal quit smoking sessions and be eligible to receive a $25 diaper voucher at prenatal session 3 and 4
- Quit and stay tobacco free during and after your pregnancy
- Agree to take a breath test at each visit
Benefits of joining:
- Stay tobacco free after your baby is born and receive a monthly $25 diaper voucher for up to 12 months.
- A smoker who lives with you can enroll, quit smoking and you receive an additional monthly $25 diaper voucher for up to 12 months.
- Events and educational opportunities to help learn how to cope with stress and withdrawal.
- Meeting people who are going through a similar situation