Worksite Wellness Works
With the average person spending more time at work than they do at home, it's vital for employers to encourage and promote wellness at their place of business. Employers can implement wellness programs and support a healthy culture with little or no cost.
- Enhances employee productivity
- Reduces absences and idleness
- Reduces health care costs
- Shifts health care paradigm from treatment to prevention
- Educates workforce about hazards and opportunities for wellness
The Knox County Health Department Worksite Wellness Toolkit provides evidenced-based resources and tools to create wellness programs and activities. It is a comprehensive guide for creating an enriching program. Click here to check out this toolkit and our other resources to start a worksite wellness program at your place of business.