print header

Constituent Services

Responding to the needs of Knox Countians is a priority for Commissioners, whether it is facilitating communication with any County, City of Knoxville, State, or Federal agency to resolve problems.

Please feel free to contact your Commissioner for assistance.

Suite 603, City County Building
400 West Main Street
Knoxville, Tennessee  37902
Phone: (865) 215-2534
Fax:  (865) 215-2038

Always include your hard mail address, please.


If you have a road problem, including drainage or flooding, please feel free to contact your Commissioner.  Commissioners are always happy to contact the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works on behalf of constituents.  Keep in mind that all roads outside the corporate limits are maintained by the State of Tennessee Department of Transportation.  Commissioners do frequently contact City of Knoxville and State officials on behalf of constituents.


The Knox County Commission is empowered to pass on zoning issues after they have been heard before the Metropolitan Planning Commission.  You can determine if a particular zoning is being heard through the Knox County Commission Agenda for the month.  If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact the Knox County Commission office.

  • twitter
  • rss
  • email

County Commission

City County Building
Suite 603
400 Main Street
Knoxville, TN 37902

Phone: 865-215-2534
Fax: 865-215-2038
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Email All Commissioners

Watch Meetings


Committee on Health and Economic Well-being