BMX Revisit

Welcome!

BMX Revisit

Postby Hugh Nystrom on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Commissioners,

The Commission was very clear in expressing an interest in revisiting the BMX topic when we completed the initial discussion in March. In April Drucilla assisted me by pulling together the many questions that you had pertaining the project.

While I know that the budget is a primary focus for our body at this time, I would like to get a time scheduled to revisit this subject matter.

My initial thoughts:
Would there be an interest in scheduling a briefing on this subject before or after our second budget review session on the 29th of May or would you prefer to review it as part of our May work session?

Please advise if you have another suggestion.

Thank you,

Chairman Nystrom
Hugh Nystrom

Re: BMX Revisit

Postby Justin Biggs on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:26 am

Great idea. I say we do just that.
Justin Biggs

Postby Larsen Jay on Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Chairman,

Since this is not being considered in the proposed FY'20 budget, and that will dominate our time for the next two months, I would suggest holding a special Chairman's briefing in July where we have time to really dig into it. A little extra time might also give all parties time to prepare information for consideration.

- Commissioner Jay
Larsen Jay

Postby Carson Dailey on Sun May 05, 2019 4:23 pm

I suggest the sooner the better I have parents and homeowner groups wanting to when the Chairman's briefing will be. The BMX USA President or member wants to attend the meeting.

Thank you.
Carson Dailey

Return to Knox County Commission Forum