- Do not give out your account number over the phone unless you initiated the call.
- Do not carry your electronic acquisition card unless you need it on a regular basis
- Keep the card and card number confidential
- Do not lend your card to anyone and don’t leave your card lying around
- If you receive an email asking for your credit card details, delete it.
- If you receive suspicious phonecalls asking for your account number or any information please hangup.
Verify that a secured server is in use before providing a electronic acquisition card number for apurchase made over the internet.
(Note: When entering a secured server, you should receive a message that you are now entering a secured server or see a locked padlock at the bottom of the page or on your lower status bar).
- Make sure you are reviewing your monthly statement for any unauthorized purchases.
- Immediately report lost or stolen card to Suntrust and the Administrator.
- Exercise caution when using the card.
- Payment of TN sales tax is prohibited
- Keep the card in a secure location
- Obtain and Keep receipts
1000 North Central Street, Suite 100 • Knoxville, TN 37917
Phone: 865-215-5769 • Fax: 865-215-5778