After the New Year, Knox County residents can bring their unwanted, live Christmas trees to participating Knox County Convenience Centers for free disposal.
Knox County will not be offering mulch pick-up this year, but residents will be able to drop off trees throughout the entire month of January at no cost. Trees must be cleaned of all ornaments, lights, wire, string and other decor before bringing them to a center.
Locations of Christmas Treecycling:
- Dutchtown Convenience Center – 10618 Dutchtown Road
- Forks of the River Convenience Center – 3106 Water Plant Road
- Halls Convenience Center – 3608 Neal Drive
- John Sevier Convenience Center – 1810 John Sevier Hwy
- Powell Convenience Center – 7311 Morton View Lane
- Tazewell Pike Convenience Center – 7201 Tazewell Pike
For more information click here.