Court South and National Fitness Center Discounted Memberships vailable for Knox County Employees
- Are you a new hire with Knox County?
- Do you have a current gym membership that has expired?
If so, you are eligible for a discounted membership to Court South and National Fitness Center Clubs!
- Monthly amounts will be taken out of two paychecks each month (24 paychecks per year).
- Payments done through payroll deduction.
- Knox County employees have the option of going directly through Court South and National Fitness Center, instead of using payroll deduction.
This requires a 3-YEAR CONTRACT with the gym. Knox County’s contract is only 1 year.
- Memberships are terminated if an employee leaves Knox County.
- Employees CANNOT begin a membership through payroll deduction if it is not done during the open enrollment period, unless there is a qualifying event. (Qualifying events include: new employees or loss of a current gym membership.)
All memberships are VIP and give you access to all Court South and National Fitness Center clubs.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian at 215-3209 or Lisa at 215-4575 with questions