Surveys conducted on Knox County
- BRFSS – Knox County’s Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System is a telephone health survey system, tracking health conditions and risk behaviors.
- *Reports*Deliberate self harm – Companion paper to YRBS on deliberate self-harm among Knox County’s high school students.
- *Reports*Emergency Preparedness – Survey on how prepared Knox County residents are for large scale emergencies and disasters.
- Middle School YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s middle school students.
- Physical Activity – Survey on Knox County citizen’s physical activity levels.
- Together! Health Knox – Assessments for a community approach to better health.
- YRBS – The Youth Risk Behavior Survey tracks risk behaviors in Knox County’s students.
Bulletin on Epidemiology and Public Health in East Tennessee
To sign up for the quarterly Epi Update, please contact us at epiuserknoxcounty.org.
Health at a Glance
Brief reports on Knox County health issues
In-depth reports and analysis on specific health issues in Knox County
- Child Fatality
- Childhood Injury
- Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Environmental Health Status Report
- Health Disparities
- Men’s Health
- Notifiable Diseases
- School BMI
- Women’s Health
- Hispanics in Knox County: Demographics and Health Status
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Have a data request, inquiry, or want some specific statistics?
We can help!
Call: (865) 215-5093 or Email: email@example.com