Main Clinic, 140 Dameron Avenue
Hours: MF, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Women Infants and Children Nutritional Supplement Program (WIC) and the Women's Health Clinic are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Extended hours are offered on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month until 6 p.m.
All other Knox County Health Department clinics are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Please note, the following departments close for lunch:
Dental Clinic - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Vital Records - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Exit at Baxter Avenue; go East on Baxter to Wray Street traffic light; turn right on Wray, go 2 blocks; turn left on to Dameron Avenue; left in to patient parking lot.
Teague Clinic, 405 Dante School Road
NEW hours as of January 31, 2011: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed 12 to 1 p.m. for lunch.
- Callahan Road exit; go east across Central Avenue Pike; cross railroad track; clinic is 1/4 Mile on the right.
- Go Cedar Lane to I-75 or 1-640 to I-75; take Callahan Road exit; go east across Central Avenue Pike; cross railroad track; clinic is 1/4 Mile on the right.
West Clinic, 1028 Old Cedar Bluff
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- North on Cedar Bluff Road, go approximately 1 mile to light at Weigel's; turn right on to Old Cedar Bluff; clinic is the first brick building on right.
From Middlebrook Pike
- CVS is on the right, Horn of Plenty on left; turn left onto Old Cedar Bluff; clinic is on the left.