Knox County Chancery Court is pleased to make available certain forms on this website (.pdf format). Individuals who utilize these forms, whether they be attorneys or self-represented parties, are solely responsible for the proper completion and use of the forms. Court personnel assume no responsibility for any misinformation regarding substantive law, procedural rules, local rules or local customs. Furthermore, Court personnel make no warranties or representations as to the outcome in any case regarding the utilization of these or any other forms. It is strongly recommended that individuals with legal issues seek out the assistance of a properly licensed attorney.
All forms are in .pdf format. Some forms are fillable from your desktop and others must be printed out and filled out by hand.
Trial Court Forms
- Cost Bond (required to file any complaint or petition)
- Cost and Indemnification Bond (required by Knox County Sheriff)
- Subpoena (universal—testimony, deposition, or duces tecum)
- Foreign Jurisdiction Subpoena (T.C.A. § 24-9-201 et seq.)
- Petition for Modification of Child Support (with required Cost Bond)
- Petition for Contempt for Nonpayment of Child Support (with required Cost Bond)
- Tennessee Parenting Plan Package (informational packet)